By educating young women and girls about the importance of politics, and imbuing them with the skills they need to be leaders, we give women the running start they need to achieve greater political power.
Summer 2018 Internship
Running Start is a nonpartisan nonprofit that trains young women to run for political office.
Our Interns work on:
- Helping staff market and organize logistics for various events, including our annual high school program and summit in June and 50-75 Elect Her college workshops across the country
- Assessing Running Start programs by processing and analyzing evaluations from workshops
- Drafting business communication and social media content for Running Start staff
- Researching women in politics around the world, young women candidates running for office, and the next steps of Running Start’s 12,500+ alums
- Helping to maintain our information database.
This job is ideal for someone interested in learning about nonprofit management. Our interns get a well-rounded experience and are taught the ins and outs of Washington and advocacy.
For more information visit: runningsta... nternships