Interested in entrepreneurship and improving your writing skills? If so, become a writer and/or graphic designer for The Lemonade Stand! We are a business blog that aims to provide practical advice for young entrepreneurs to launch a start-up and excel in business competitions! I currently lead a team of 5 other writers from all over California.
1. Opportunity to potentially publish your article(s) in established research journals (for writers only)
2. Access to a community of other youth entrepreneurs to find potential collaborators on projects and gain immediate feedback on your ideas
3. Opportunity to interview professors/entrepreneurs in a monthly podcast (for writers only)
4. Learn to convey ideas effectively and write eloquently from multiple editors’ inputs (for writers only)
5. Improve your resume for colleges
REQUIREMENTS FOR WRITERS
1. Write 1 1500-2000 word article every 3-4 weeks
2. Must have some experience in business
3. Must be in middle school, high school, or college
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
5 graphics posted each week for our social media IG. Workload will DECREASE if there is more than 1 graphic designer. Graphics can include a quote, advertise an article, or show an inspiring teen entrepreneur. Can be made on Canva. Must match with our branding.
We are extremely excited for you to join our team. However, there are strict deadlines you have to meet. If you miss one deadline, you will be dropped from the blog. No exceptions. I am open to giving 1-3 day deadlines a few times but you MUST tell me at least 5 days before. This is necessary to keep the blog quality consistent.
our blog: thelemonadestand.xyz (we are currently changing the designs a bit so some pages may look funky)
HOW TO APPLY FOR WRITERS
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
Please email to email@example.com:
- Two graphic design pieces that show your abilities best
- Your resume (if you don’t have one, please just list your extracurricular achievements in GOOD DETAIL with data)