Invite to RoundPier »
Hello everyone! I am from Asia
Which universities(tech area) do you recommend me to study as an international student. What kind of certificates should I have(SAT, TOEFL,IELTS,ACT). Doea they provide financial aid?
SAT is accepted by 6000 unis so it'll be good for you
If financial aid is important here is a list of over 60 colleges that most generous for international students. Most of them have computer science or engineering programs.

www.roundp... l-students

SAT, TOEFL, ACT are all important for international students as well as SAT subject tests as it allows admission officers get a better understanding of your academics. This is a great post to read if you are starting to prepare for college admissions in the US.

www.roundp... s-_part-1_
Most colleges have some kind of technical majors